- We will determine, at our own discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of Our Services. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take any such action as deemed appropriate in accordance with section 1 of this Acceptable Use Policy.
- Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach of the Agreement upon which you are permitted to use Our Services, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use Our Services;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal or archiving of any content in breach of this Acceptable Use Policy uploaded to Our servers;
- issue of a warning to You;
- issue of legal proceedings against You for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against You; or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as We consider to be reasonably necessary.
- We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited and We may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
6. Contact Information
We are happy to answer any questions You may have regarding Our Services. Please note that any discussions with Us are treated in strictest confidence, so We may need to ask You security questions to confirm that We are speaking to the right person.
Your right to privacy is very important to Us. We recognise that when You choose to provide Us with information about yourself, You trust that We will act in a responsible manner. We believe this information should only be used to help Us provide You with a better Service. That's why we have put a policy in place to protect your personal information which you can read by clicking on the link below.
Please note: by signing up for any of our Services You agree to be bound by all HiSOFT's terms and conditions which form the Agreement between You and Us.